Finally a book about the HOW of Paleo, not the WHAT. I’ve been Paleo/Primal for four years now but never realized that I had adopted many of the principals Alison mentions in this book without knowing it — if I hadn’t, I wouldn’t have been as successful as I have been.
Lucky for you, Alison has taken the time to write everything down and explain things to increase your chance of success with the Paleo lifestyle.
After the first 30 days, then what? When the “glow” of a new diet or lifestyle wears off, you need some strategies in place to help you to continue along this path, because trust me — it’s not always easy. In this book, you will learn:
* The four keys to paleo success
* Why perfection is the ‘enemy of the good’
* How to create a paleo life that operates on autopilot and why it is important.
* Why willpower is a myth and what to do instead
* How to resist temptation and stay motivated
* How to shop, organize your kitchen and stay on budget
* Ways to live alongside non-paleo family and friends
* Hundreds of strategies for living paleo in a non-paleo world
Move away from recipe books that don’t actually teach you anything except how to follow a recipe and learn how to LIVE a Paleo lifestyle that is right for you. Because if there’s one thing we Paleo veterans have learned, it’s that our lifestyle is completely unique to us and that following meal plans created by other people rarely results in success.